Syed upheld the building of Sindhudesh -a separate homeland for Sindhis - where all Sindhis could live in peace under a secular and democratic system. Such a homeland would facilitate the long lasting peace in South Asia and may be a remedy to the growing religious fanaticism and Pan-Islamization in Pakistan and Asia.
Some relevant articles.
- Sindh's Right to Self-Determination: A Collection of Articles and Bibliography
- Should Pakistan Be Broken Up? by Gul Agha
- Human Rights in Sindh: A Historic and Contemporary Perspective Gul A. Agha
Facing Sindh: An overview of Sindh's current problems, how
international community can help and a list of related references
- Global peace and Sovereignty of Sindh by Ali Ahmed Rind
- Brief Introduction of National Movement of Sindh